Monday, June 22, 2009

By the way...


Are you saved? Can you really prove it?

Those are question we often hear from Christians who may either want to know if we really are saved for our own sakes (otherwise we thought we go to heaven already, but aren't) or may have other reasons otherwise, other than really good ones. If ever, check yourself whether you have these or don't. If you have, then you're saved! Praise the Lord! But if you don't, we think you need somebody who can lead you to prayer of salvation (otherwise you go to hell!!!). It's not a joke. We are very serious.

Here it is:


How do we know we are saved (explanation to those who question our faith)?


1) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

2) These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1 John 5:13

3) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.

John 10:27-28

4) In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 1: 13-14


Now, if you aren't saved yet, why don't you read this:

1) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 3: 23

2) God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

Romans 3:6

3) For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23

4) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8

5. Then if you understand that you need salvation, let us pray this prayer:


Lord Jesus, forgive me for being a sinner and for all the sins that I have committed. Starting now, I put my trust in You. I receive You as my personal Lord and Savior. Enter my heart and save me. Amen.


7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.


10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.





Prayer of Salvation






Luke 15:7, 10

6. (as additional)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:8

Please note that:


For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.



John 3:16


(c) June 2009, Mike Carey and Luisa Mercado



No comments: